- LEGAL ROAD MAP FOR FORMING A PUBLIC ELECTRIC POWER UTILITY IN ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN
- Should Ann Arbor rely on DTE versus decentralized microgrids to go green?
- Financing a solar installation that pays for itself
- Welcome to Ann Arbor Microgrid
Join Our Social Network
Unlike Facebook we do not conduct surveillance, nor do we sell your data to advertisers.
- DrRon Suarez posted an update in the group Ann Arbor Microgrid: Check out our blog: [ ]Check out our blog: https://annarbormicrogrid.com/2021/07/15/should-ann-arbor-rely-on-dte-versus-decentralized-microgrids-to-go-green/ Read more »
- DrRon Suarez started the topic Should energy generation be decentralized? in the forum Ann Arbor MicrogridA decentralized energy system is characterized by locating of energy production facilities closer to the site of energy consumption. A decentralized energy system allows for more optimal use of renewable energy as well as combined heat and power, reduces fossil fuel use and increases eco-efficiency. Read more »
- DrRon Suarez started the topic Is DTE reaping profits while ignoring infrastructure? in the forum Ann Arbor MicrogridRead the full article in Macrotrends. Current and historical gross margin, operating margin and net profit margin for DTE Energy (DTE) over the last 10 years. Profit margin can be defined as the percentage of revenue that a company retains as income after the deduction of expenses. DTE Energy net… Read more »
- DrRon Suarez posted an update in the group Ann Arbor MicrogridMicrogrids have several features that allow them to address the issues of climate change and energy inequality: Islanding: Microgrids can be designed to operate independently of the macrogrid. If there are disruptions in the macrogrid like a power outage due to the wildfire or hurricane, a microgrid can enter an… Read more »
- DrRon Suarez posted an update in the group Ann Arbor MicrogridLearn how this house of worship in Ann Arbor had members of the congregation invest in an LLC that will pay them back for the cost of setting up a solar installation. Read more »
- DrRon Suarez posted a notice in the group Ann Arbor Microgrid: "Saturday, July 11, 2 p.m. Solarize Program Mtg"Interested in solar panels for your workplace or home? Solarize Ann Arbor: This City of Ann Arbor program brings friends and neighbors together for group-buys on solar for significant savings! We invite you to join the next meeting Saturday, July 11, 2 p.m. .Contact Julie Roth, Solarize Program Coordinator [email protected] Read more »
WordPress RSS Feed Retriever by Theme Mason
We are launching online courses to teach how to build community owned microgrids and promote the legislation changes that are required to do so.